With so many buyers conducting the bulk of their house hunting online, it’s a no-brainer why good property photography sells homes. And good imagery significantly helps you sell listings faster and for more money. In fact, enhanced property photographs outperform regular ones…
How good photos sell your property listings faster
- About 32% of homes with high-quality property photographs sell faster than those without visuals.
- Homes with a single photo spend an average of 70 days on the market, while listings with at least 20 images sell within 1 month.
- Photos help with offer prices — homes with high-quality photos receive 47% higher asking prices per square foot.
- Marketleader.com says that you have two seconds to grab the buyer’s attention without a photo and twenty seconds with a photo.
- Buyers spend 60% of their time looking at listing photos and only 20% each on the listing and agent descriptions. (The Wall Street Journal). Property photos not only give the first impression of a property, but they can also act as a filter for the kind of busy house buyer who has limited time for their property search.
PropertyBox not only enhances your photography in seconds, giving you beautiful professional imagery, but it also allows you to upload 20+ images at a time – still giving you the results in seconds whilst ensuring you have a good number of quality images to post for your listing and keeping the viewer’s attention on your property.
Bonus reason to enhance your property photography…Listings with professional photos earn a 1,200% increase in social media shares. That’s your marketing done for you!
Create the beautiful imagery you need to sell properties faster and for a higher asking price.